Sunday Salon: Give Me Five!
This week in history:
1. Gavin can officially walk, while pushing an 80 pc box of diapers.
2. Kai announced to class that his favorite nocturnal animal was palaeobatrachus (a prehistoric frog).
3. I found out that Philipp Gregory’s first run at a YA book (Changeling) is finally out!
4. I finally recommended a few books that people have gotten excited about rather than my heretofore habit of suggestion-bombing in this category.
5. My little sister moved to the cape for two months to do an awesome theater program!
That’s about the long and short of my current life state. What more could a person want on one little Sunday?