Ten Favorite Things About This Week
10. I got my science geek fix, planning our summer curriculum via the internet, thanks to the lovely Smithsonian Institute and their kid friendly resources.
9. I finally figured out exactly which museum my dad used to take us to when we were little. I’ve had odd dreams about it for years.
8. I ordered a year subscription of National Geographic Little Kids for the school.
7. I read and reviewed one of Brett Easton Ellis’ only books about somewhere other than L.A. and liked it.
6. Even though we parted ways with our (seriously final…seriously) foster puppy, this week, I reminisced with my two closet pals, Donnie (4.5) and Teddy (7), about why they are our forever dogs.
5. I read a super creepy but super good book by Jennifer McMahon.
4. We graduated our second class, on Friday!
3. We are still here, even though I, rather randomly, posted about heaven, yesterday. I wasn’t thinking about the allegedly scheduled rapture while writing it, though.
2. In one month from today, Kai and I will head to North Carolina to see Nana and Popi! Oh, we will also be attending General Assembly. Details, details.
1. I started, what I think may be, my favorite book of this year if not of all time.