I’ve my party hat on!
Alright, here we go. It’s about forty minutes before the official EST kick off of Bloggiesta and I’m ready to rock! I have a lot to do in terms of formatting and outlining as well as learning about linking and networking. I often focus, too much, on just reading my books, writing my reviews and posting my posts but not enough on the people who comment or other bloggers and their events, posts, etc. Networking and accessibility will be my main focuses, this time around, I think.
For that reason, I’m pretty pumped about the mini challenges.
Natasha at Maw Books Blog has done a lot of work to coordinate little workshops around the web, hosted by other fabulous book bloggers. I’m pretty excited to roll up my sleeves and get my blog on. Here are the participating challenge hosts:
- The new year is a perfect time to reevaluate your blog. On blogging goals– Amy from My Friend Amy (@myfriendamy)
- Bloggiesta is about helping each other out. Take some time to meet new bloggers while giving a lending hand. – Tasha from Truth, Beauty, Freedom and Books (@heidenkind)
- Do you find Google Forms confusing? They won’t be now. – Jen from Devourer of Books (@DevourerofBooks)
- How do people make their own buttons and banners anyways? – Kathleen at SMS Book Reviews (@callista83)
- Email out of control? Not staying on top of it? Email best practices and solutions. – Trish at Hey Lady! Whatcha Readin’? (@trishheylady)
I have my own goals but these will bump me a long way toward the things I need to accomplish. I’ll check back in when I’ve made a bit of progress. Ready? GO!